Notifiable Infectious Disease Data Tables
The data for national notifiable infectious diseases and conditions are aggregated weekly for all conditions except for tuberculosis. Tuberculosis data are published quarterly.
Weekly and quarterly data are considered provisional data. Annual data are considered finalized data. Finalized data are created within approximately 6 months after the end of the calendar year.
- WONDER Weekly Tables of Infectious Diseases (1996 to present)
- DATA.CDC.gov Provisional Weekly Infectious Disease Data (2014 to present)
- MMWR Weekly Tables of Infectious Diseases (through December 2017)
Hint: Use link for “Notifiable Diseases and Mortality Tables”, then on the next page select “PDF” in the “Format” menu box on the right to view Data tables in PDF.
- CDC Stacks Collections of Weekly Infectious Disease Tables (1951 to present)
- WONDER Annual Tables of Infectious Diseases and Conditions (2016 to present)
- MMWR Summary of Notifiable Infectious Diseases and Conditions (1993-2015) NOTE: Beginning in 2016, NNDSS finalized data were published on CDC WONDER.
- CDC Stacks Collections of Annual Tables of Infectious Diseases and Conditions (1952 to present) Hint: once in CDC Stacks, go to left side of screen and select “Annual Reports” from “Narrow Results”, “Genre”.