Publications and Products
Division of Laboratory Sciences (DLS) Brochure
An overview of CDC’s Division of Laboratory Sciences and its programs and research.
- Division of Laboratory Sciences (DLS) BrochureCdc-pdf [PDF – 1,812 KB]
National Report on Human Exposure to Environmental Chemicals
CDC’s ongoing assessment of the U.S. population’s exposure to environmental chemicals using biomonitoring. Download the full report, executive summary, fact sheets and other materials.
- Fourth ReportCdc-pdf [PDF – 18,079 KB]
- Executive SummaryCdc-pdf [PDF – 874 KB]
- National Report on Human Exposure to Environmental Chemicals Website
National Report on Biochemical Indicators of Diet and Nutrition
CDC’s assessment of the levels of biochemical indicators of diet and nutrition in the general U.S. population and selected subpopulations.
Newborn Screening Laboratory Bulletin
A publication that highlights the critical importance of newborn screening and CDC’s laboratory role in newborn screening worldwide.
National Biomonitoring Program
- Human Biomonitoring of Environmental ChemicalsCdc-pdf [PDF – 2,826 KB]
Reprinted with the permission of American Scientist.