Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network
The Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network is a program funded by CDC to collect data to better understand the number and characteristics of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities living in different areas of the United States.
ADDM Network goals are to:
- Describe the population of children with ASD,
- Compare how common ASD is in different areas of the country,
- Measure progress in early ASD identification,
- Identify changes in ASD occurrence over time, and
- Understand the impact of ASD and related conditions in US communities.