National HIV Testing Day - June 27
Each year on June 27 we observe National HIV Testing Day. On this day, we unite with partners, health departments, and other organizations to raise awareness about the importance of HIV testing and early diagnosis of HIV. Help encourage HIV testing on National HIV Testing Day and every day to ensure people get tested for HIV, know their status, and get linked to care and treatment services.
Sample Social Media Messages
Sample Twitter/Instagram posts
- Have you heard about #DoingItMyWay? It’s about sharing why HIV testing is important to you, the things that motivate you to get tested and stay healthy, and how you get tested. Show us how you’re #DoingItMyWay this National #HIVTestingDay! cdc.gov/DoingItMyWay
- Today is National #HIVTestingDay. Show us how you’re #DoingItMyWay—getting tested for HIV. cdc.gov/DoingItMyWay
- Have you heard about #DoingItMyWay? Join us and all those who are pledging to #gettested for HIV in 2018: cdc.gov/DoingItMyWay. #HIVTestingDay.
- Are you looking for a place to get tested for #HIVTestingDay? Find a testing location that fits into your schedule: cdc.gov/DoingItMyWay #DoingItMyWay
Sample Facebook posts
- Today is National HIV Testing Day. Show us how you’re #DoingItMyWay—getting tested for HIV. cdc.gov/DoingItMyWay
- Have you heard about #DoingItMyWay? Join us and all the other people who are pledging to get tested for HIV in 2018: cdc.gov/DoingItMyWay.
- What motivates you to make HIV testing part of your health routine? Use #DoingItMyWay to tell the world why YOU get tested for HIV.
- Find which #HIV test is best for your lifestyle and situation. When you’re #DoingItMyWay, you have important information that can keep you—and others—safe.
- Are you looking for a place to get tested for National HIV Testing Day? Find a testing location that fits into your schedule: cdc.gov/DoingItMyWay. #DoingItMyWay
- Page last reviewed: June 19, 2018
- Page last updated: June 19, 2018
- Content source: Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention