HIV Content Syndication
Syndicated content allows public health partners to add select CDC public health content to their own websites for free, without having to maintain or update it.
Below is a searchable list of HIV content available for syndication from the CDC Division of HIV Prevention.
- View the list of HIV pages available for syndication below.
- Click “Syndicate this page” beside the content you want.
- Click “Get Embed Code.”
- Click “Accept Guidelines.”
- Select display options, if desired.
- Copy the code and paste it into your website or application.
If you plan to syndicate multiple pages, you may want to register for an account during step 4 above. This will allow you to maintain a list of all the CDC pages you syndicate and share that list with others in your organization.
To search for all CDC content available for syndication as well as other resources you can share, visit the CDC Public Health Media Library.
Also, on most CDC web pages you will find an orange icon. This icon either provides access to that page’s syndication code or allows you to request that code from CDC.