- Fact Sheet: HIV in the United States: At A Glance — Added June 22, 2018
- MMWR: Interval Since Last HIV Test for Men and Women with Recent Risk for HIV Infection - United States, 2006-2016 — Added June 21, 2018
Update on HIV Treatment and Viral Suppression Messages (November 2, 2017)
CDC and other federal agencies are currently reviewing and updating their communications about the prevention effectiveness of HIV treatment and viral suppression to prevent sexual transmission of HIV. Read more on our Treatment as Prevention page.
Information on the virus, its origins, symptoms, and testing.
Populations most at-risk for HIV including gay men and people of color.
Behaviors that place people at risk of contracting or transmitting HIV.
Development, implementation, and evaluation of HIV testing science.
HIV/AIDS statistics and surveillance and how they are used.
The on-going research on HIV prevention at CDC.
Resources for workplace-based HIV programs and policies.
CDC HIV progress and strategy reports, HIV prevention initiatives, and state laws.
Resources for state and local organizations working in HIV prevention.
Resources for funding programs.
For clinicians, public health professionals, and providers.
Fact sheets, infographics, slides, reports, awareness day information, and more.
Learning center, partner materials, and training programs.
Learn more about the Division responsible for HIV prevention in the U.S.
- Page last reviewed: May 29, 2018
- Page last updated: May 29, 2018
- Content source: Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention