National Public Health Institutes
To better organize and coordinate public health expertise and systems, we are working with countries to strengthen an interconnected base of national public health institutes, like CDC, throughout the world. The goal is a global network of accountable, efficient, proactive, and science-focused public health agencies that use data to drive decision-making and contain global health threats at their source.
In the Spotlight
- National Public Health Institutes: Leadership in Emergencies
- “A Culture of Responding”: Training Course Pays Off for Mozambique
- Colombia’s National Institute of Health Celebrates 100 Years, Opens Public Health Emergency Operations Center
- U.S. CDC and African Union Cooperation [774 KB, 1 Page]
- Africa CDC – Centres for Disease Control and Prevention