- Feature: Recovery Is for Everyone – Understanding Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
- Awareness and Health Observances
- CDC’s Disease of the Week: Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)
- Feature: IOAD – A Time to Remember and Take Action
- SUDORS Data Brief: A qualitative assessment of circumstances surrounding drug overdose deaths during early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Feature: 8 Things We Can Do to Achieve Health Equity Around Overdoses
- Vital Signs: Drug Overdose Rise, Disparities Widen
Timely data inform prevention and response efforts. Data help improve coordination and promote readiness for regional or multiple state fatal overdoses.
Resources equip and inform states, territories, and local jurisdictions and provide support to overdose prevention programs.
Videos, social media graphics, press releases, and online tools inform, supplement, and raise awareness about overdose prevention efforts.
- Featured Topics
- Overdose Data to Action (OD2A)
- Drug-Free Communities (DFC)
- Public Health Public Safety Partnerships
- COVID-19 and People Who Use Drugs or Have Substance Use Disorder
- About CDC’s Opioid Prescribing Guideline
- Injury Center Overall Budget & Impact
- Injury Center Overdose Funding | State Snapshots