- Feature: Recovery is Possible — Treatment for Opioid Addiction
- Feature: A Day to Remember — International Overdose Awareness Day
- Trends in Nonfatal and Fatal Overdoses Involving Benzodiazepines — 38 States and the District of Columbia, 2019–2020 (MMWR)
- Notes from the Field: Illicit Benzodiazepines Detected in Patients Evaluated in Emergency Departments for Suspected Opioid Overdose — Four States, October 6, 2020–March 9, 2021 (MMWR)
- Feature: Safely and Effectively Managing Pain Without Opioids
Timely data inform prevention and response efforts. Data help improve coordination and promote readiness for regional or multiple state fatal overdoses.
Resources equip and inform states, territories, and local jurisdictions and provide support to overdose prevention programs.
Videos, social media graphics, press releases, and online tools inform, supplement, and raise awareness about overdose prevention efforts.