- Feature: Now Is the Time to Stop Drug Overdose Deaths
- Trends in and Characteristics of Drug Overdose Deaths Involving Illicitly Manufactured Fentanyls — United States, 2019–2020
- CDC Launches New Education Campaigns Aimed at Preventing Drug Overdose Deaths
- Health Equity
- Feature: Cocaine and Psychostimulant-involved Overdose Deaths Disproportionately Affect Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups
- Drug Overdose Deaths Involving Cocaine and Psychostimulants with Abuse Potential among Racial and Ethnic Groups – United States, 2004-2019
Timely data inform prevention and response efforts. Data help improve coordination and promote readiness for regional or multiple state fatal overdoses.
Resources equip and inform states, territories, and local jurisdictions and provide support to overdose prevention programs.
Videos, social media graphics, press releases, and online tools inform, supplement, and raise awareness about overdose prevention efforts.