- CDC’s 2022 Clinical Practice Guideline Partner Toolkit
- CDC’s Clinical Practice Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Pain – United States, 2022
- Prescribing Opioids for Pain — The New CDC Clinical Practice Guideline (NEJM)
- Feature: 5 Things to Know About Naloxone
- Feature: Communities Are Leading the Way to Prevent Youth Substance Use
- CDC’s Disease of the Week: Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)
Timely data inform prevention and response efforts. Data help improve coordination and promote readiness for regional or multiple state fatal overdoses.
Resources equip and inform states, territories, and local jurisdictions and provide support to overdose prevention programs.
Videos, social media graphics, press releases, and online tools inform, supplement, and raise awareness about overdose prevention efforts.
- Awareness and Health Observances
- Featured Topics
- Overdose Data to Action (OD2A)
- Drug-Free Communities (DFC)
- Public Health Public Safety Partnerships
- Data Dashboards and Alerts
- COVID-19 and People Who Use Drugs or Have Substance Use Disorder
- Injury Center Overall Budget & Impact
- Injury Center Overdose Funding | State Snapshots