- New Interactive Data Dashboards and Alerts
- SUDORS Data Brief: Drug Overdose Deaths in 28 States and the District of Columbia in 2020
- Feature: Opioid Overdose Prevention Saves Lives
- Feature: Linking People with Opioid Use Disorder to Medication Treatment
- Adverse Childhood Experiences and Overdose: Lessons From Overdose Data to Action
- Overdose Framework: CDC’s Efforts to Prevent Overdoses and Substance Use-Related Harms – 2022-2024
Timely data inform prevention and response efforts. Data help improve coordination and promote readiness for regional or multiple state fatal overdoses.
Resources equip and inform states, territories, and local jurisdictions and provide support to overdose prevention programs.
Videos, social media graphics, press releases, and online tools inform, supplement, and raise awareness about overdose prevention efforts.
- Featured Topics
- Overdose Data to Action (OD2A)
- Drug-Free Communities (DFC)
- Public Health Public Safety Partnerships
- COVID-19 and People Who Use Drugs or Have Substance Use Disorder
- About CDC’s Opioid Prescribing Guideline
- Injury Center Overall Budget & Impact
- Injury Center Overdose Funding | State Snapshots