Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
School-Located Vaccination Planning Materials and Templates
September 13, 2009, 2:45 AM ET
These documents were designed to provide information for planning and conducting school-located 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination clinics that target school-aged children enrolled in school and potentially other groups in the community. The targeted audience for these materials is primarily state and local public health department immunization and preparedness staff who are responsible for carrying out 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination, but also education officials, school nurses, and others who are interested in planning and carrying out such activities.School-Located 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccination (SLV): Information for Planners
- Template Letter to Principals
- Template Letter to Health Care Providers
- Template Letters to Parents:
- Definitions of Different Categories of Commercial Community Vaccinators
- Template Consent Forms:
- Pre-Licensure Vaccine Information Statement for the Intramuscular, Injectable Formulation of the Vaccine
- Influenza Vaccination Record
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO