H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu): Resources for Laboratories
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated. For updated information on the current flu season, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
See also General Information About H1N1.
- Interim Guidance for the Detection of Novel Influenza A Virus Using Rapid Influenza Diagnostic Tests
- Protocol for Antiviral Susceptibility Testing by Pyrosequencing
- Sequencing Primers and Protocol
- CDC Protocol of Realtime RTPCR for Swine Influenza A(H1N1)
- Antiviral Drugs
- Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL)
- DSAT Guidance on CDC Import Permits for Swine-Originated Flu
For more information please call the laboratory query desk for all CDC Emergency Office of Communications (404) 553-7572.
- Guidelines for the Submission of Tissue Specimens for the Pathologic Evaluation of Influenza Virus Infections
- Case Definitions for Investigations of Cases
- Screening in Regions with Few or no Reported Cases
- Specimen Collection, Processing, and Testing for Suspected Infection
- Interim Biosafety Guidance for All Individuals handling Clinical Specimens or Isolates containing 2009-H1N1 Influenza A Virus (Novel H1N1), including Vaccine Strains
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO