NOTE:This page is not intended as a stand-alone Web document and is intended to serve merely as a Section 508-accessible version of the PowerPoint presentation "2009 H1N1: Overview of a Pandemic, April 2009 - August 2010."
2009 H1N1: Overview of a Pandemic
Where are we now?
- During the 2010-2011 flu season, CDC expects the 2009 H1N1 virus to cause illness again along with other influenza viruses
- The 2010-2011 flu vaccine is expected to protect against 2009 H1N1 (and an H3N2 virus and an influenza B virus)
What You Can Do
- Take time to get a flu vaccine
- Take everyday preventive actions to stop the spread of germs
- Take flu antiviral drugs if your doctor prescribes them
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO