Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
H1N1 (Swine Flu): Resources for People who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing
American Sign Language Videos and Captions
- Hand Washing
Provided by Health Information Translations
- Videos from DeafMD.org
- Public Service Announcement
- Signs & Symptoms
- How is it spread?
- Caring for Someone Who Is Sick
- How Serious Is It?
- What is the CDC doing?
- Videos from the Deaf Wellness Center, University of Rochester
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO