Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu): Resources for K-12 Schools
December 30, 2009 10:30 AM ET
- Updated Guidance for the Fall Flu Season
- Guidance for State & Local Health Officials & School Administrators for School Responses to Flu during 2009-2010 School Year Oct 21
- Technical Report for State & Local Health Officials & School Administrators on CDC Guidance for School Responses to Flu 2009-2010 School Year Oct 21
- Preparing for Flu: A Communication Toolkit for Schools (K-12) Aug 17
- Report K-12 School Dismissals Jul 30
- Webcast: Parents And Child Care Providers - Know What to Do About the Flu
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
24 Hours/Every Day