Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu): Resources for Colleges and Universities
Updated Guidance for the Fall Flu Season
- American College Health Association Spring Break Vaccination Letter Mar 8
- Guidance for Responses to Flu for Institutions of Higher Education during the 2009-2010 Academic Year Aug 20
- Technical Report on CDC Guidance for Responses to Flu for Institutions of Higher Education during 2009-2010 Academic Year Aug 20
- Preparing for the Flu: A Communication Toolkit for Institutions of Higher Education Aug 20
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO