Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
H1N1 Flu Audio and Video Resources
HHS Secretary Sebelius, DHS Secretary Napolitano, and CDC Acting Director Besser hosted a webcast on April 30 to answers questions from the American people.
Audio and Video Podcasts
Protection from H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu), general instructions for disposable respirators, symptoms of H1N1 (swine flu), response actions and goals...
- Audio Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
H1N1 flu (swine flu) preparedness, community planning for H1N1 flu, and hygiene habits to help fight swine flu
- Press Briefings
Current and archived audio press releases, media advisories, and press briefings
Widgets, mobile info, buttons, videos, podcasts, e-cards, RSS feeds, twitter/microblogs updates, image sharing, social networking
- CDC Conference Calls for Clinicians
Hosted by CDC’s Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
Messages for Pediatrician Clinics Caring for Children
Recorded audio message (3.5min) for phone triage in clinics caring for children, including basic novel H1N1 influenza information, when to seek emergency care, keeping your child healthy, and where to seek additional information.
Dr. Schuchat Answers Your Vaccines Questions
The 9 minute video of Dr. Schuchat talking about the H1N1 vaccine.
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO