More C. neoformans Infection Resources
- Prevalence and Correlates of Cryptococcal Antigen Positivity Among AIDS Patients — United States, 1986–2012. MMWR 2014;63(27):585-587.
- Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents, 2009
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections Among HIV-Exposed and HIV-Infected Children, 2009
- Think Fungus (2013)
Dr. Mary Brandt, the Mycotic Diseases Branch chief, discusses the impact of fungal infections.
- CDC – Global Fungal Diseases
- CDC – Global HIV/AIDS
- Infectious Diseases Society of America – Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Cryptococcal Disease [PDF - 32 pages]
- World Health Organization – Rapid Advice for Diagnosis, Prevention, and Management of Cryptococcal Disease in HIV-Infected Adults, Adolescents, and Children