More Aspergillosis Resources
- Mold Prevention Strategies and Possible Health Effects in the Aftermath of Hurricanes and Major Floods. MMWR 2006;55(RR08):1-27.
- Health Concerns Associated with Mold in Water-Damaged Homes After Hurricanes Katrina and Rita —New Orleans Area, Louisiana, October 2005. MMWR 2006;55:41-44.
- Aspergillus Endophthalmitis in Intravenous-Drug Users – Kentucky. MMWR 1990;39:48-49.
- Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee (HICPAC) Guidelines
- Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities, 2008
- Guideline for Isolation Precautions: Preventing Transmission of Infectious Agents in Healthcare Settings, 2007 [PDF - 225 pages]
- Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health-Care Facilities, 2003
- Guideline for Preventing Health-Care--Associated Pneumonia, 2003
- CDC Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections
- Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents, 2009
- Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections Among HIV-Exposed and HIV-Infected Children, 2009
- Guidelines for Preventing Opportunistic Infections Among Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients, 2000