More Histoplasmosis Resources
- Histoplasmosis Associated with a Bamboo Bonfire — Arkansas, October 2011. MMWR 2014;63:165-168.
- Histoplasmosis Outbreak Associated with the Renovation of an Old House — Quebec, Canada, 2013. MMWR 2014;62:1041-1044.
- Histoplasmosis in a State Where It Is Not Known to Be Endemic — Montana, 2012–2013. MMWR 2013;62:834-837.
- Notes from the Field: Histoplasmosis Outbreak Among Day Camp Attendees — Nebraska, June 2012. MMWR 2012;61:747-748.
- Outbreak of Histoplasmosis Among Travelers Returning From El Salvador — Pennsylvania and Virginia, 2008. MMWR 2008;57:1349-1353.
- Outbreak of Histoplasmosis Among Industrial Plant Workers — Nebraska, 2004. MMWR 2004;53:1020-1022.
- Public Health Dispatch: Update: Outbreak of Acute Febrile Respiratory Illness Among College Students — Acapulco, Mexico, March 2001. MMWR 2001;50:359-360.
- Outbreak of Acute Respiratory Febrile Illness Among College Students — Acapulco, Mexico, March 2001. MMWR 2001;50:261-262.
- Update: Outbreak of Acute Febrile Illness Among Athletes Participating in Eco-Challenge-Sabah 2000 — Borneo, Malaysia, 2000. MMWR 2001;50:21-24.
- Histoplasmosis — Kentucky, 1995. MMWR 1995;44:701-703.
- International Notes Cave-Associated Histoplasmosis — Costa Rica. MMWR 1998;37:312-313.
- CDC/NIOSH Histoplasmosis Fact Sheet [PDF - 2 pages]
- CDC/NIOSH Histoplasmosis Fact Sheet in Spanish [PDF - 2 pages]
Information for specific groups of people
- For healthcare providers
- Infectious Diseases Society of America’s Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Histoplasmosis
- CDC Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- CDC Guidelines for the Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections Among HIV-Exposed and HIV-Infected Children
- For occupational safety professionals: CDC/NIOSH “Histoplasmosis: Protecting Workers at Risk” Booklet [PDF - 39 pages]
- Page last reviewed: November 21, 2015
- Page last updated: November 21, 2015
- Content source: