More C. gattii Infection Resources
- Emergence of Cryptococcus gattii—Pacific Northwest, 2004–2010. MMWR 2010;59:865-868.
- Think Fungus (2013)
Dr. Mary Brandt, the Mycotic Diseases Branch chief, discusses the impact of fungal infections.
- Spread of Rare Fungus from Vancouver Island (2006)
Cryptococcus gattii, a rare fungus normally found in the tropics, has infected people and animals on Vancouver Island, Canada. Dr. David Warnock discusses public health concerns about further spread of this organism.
- Infectious Diseases Society of America – Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Cryptococcal Disease[PDF - 32 pages]
- Washington State Department of Health – Cryptococcosis
- Oregon Health Authority – Cryptococcosis [PDF - 3 pages]
- California Department of Public Health – Cryptococcus gattii (C. gattii)
- British Columbia Centre for Disease Control – Cryptococcus gattii
- Page last reviewed: December 16, 2015
- Page last updated: December 16, 2015
- Content source: