Yellow Fever Vaccination: What Everyone Should Know
One of the Non-routine Vaccines by Disease
- CDC's Yellow Fever information
Basic information about yellow fever including symptoms, treatment, transmission prevention, maps of endemic areas, and more.
- Pictures of Yellow Fever
Warning: Some of these photos are quite graphic.
- Travelers information
Information and updates on risks for travelers, precautions, prevention, etc.
After receiving the vaccine, you should receive an International Certificate of Vaccination (yellow card) that has been validated by the vaccination center. This Certificate becomes valid 10 days after vaccination. You will need this card as proof of vaccination to enter certain countries.
- Side Effects
- Vaccine Information Statement (VIS)
- Questions and Answers
- Vaccination questions
- Search for Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinics
Only authorized providers can give this vaccine.
- Who should not be vaccinated with Yellow Fever vaccine?
- Pregnancy guidelines can be found in the Travelers' YellowBook
- Page last reviewed: April 2, 2012
- Page last updated: January 19, 2017
- Content source: