Healthy People 2020 Data
New for this decade, the data used to track and monitor Healthy People 2020 are available on the HHS Health Indicators Warehouse. Data from the past decade are available on DATA2010, a dedicated website designed specifically to display Healthy People 2010 data. You can search the Health Indicators Warehouse for data related to Healthy People 2020 objectives as follows:
- Go to http://healthindicators.gov/
- In the search box, type in the objective number you want to find (e.g., HDS-16). To find objective numbers, select the topic area you are interested in from this list, and view the objectives tab.
- Press the enter key.
- Select the objective or topic from the search results.
In addition, when viewing any of the 1,300 Healthy People 2020 measures on www.healthypeople.gov, you will find a direct link to that measure on the Health Indicators Warehouse.
The Health Indicators Warehouse also provides detailed information regarding the data source, years, and collection methodology for each Healthy People 2020 measure.
- Page last reviewed: November 6, 2015
- Page last updated: July 22, 2011
- Content source: