Healthy People 2020 Data
DATA2020, the Healthy People 2020 database, integrates tracking data from many diverse data systems for all objectives into an interactive data tool and can be accessed via healthypeople.gov. DATA2020 allows users to explore data and technical information related to the Healthy People 2020 objectives and can be accessed by following these steps:
- Go to Healthy PeopleExternal.
- Click on the Topics and Objectives tab, choose topic area of interest, and then click on the objectives tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll through the list of all objectives in the topic area. Choose the objective of interest to access the “objective block.”
An objective block consists of 5 fields:
- Baseline statement
- Target-setting method
- Data Sources
- Data, which includes links to the data for the objective (including demographic data), disparities data, and technical information also known as the data details
- Click on the link of interest in the data field of the objective block.
For detailed instructions on how to Use DATA2020, please see Data 2020 website.External