Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Changing Age Distribution of the COVID-19 Pandemic — United States, May–August 2020
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing in Two Counties — North Carolina, June–July 2020
- SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Hospitalized Pregnant Women: Reasons for Admission and Pregnancy Characteristics — Eight U.S. Health Care Centers, March 1–May 30, 2020
- Trends in Diagnosis of HIV Infection, Linkage to Medical Care, and Viral Suppression Among Men Who Have Sex with Men, by Race/Ethnicity and Age — 33 Jurisdictions, United States, 2014–2018
- Public Awareness of Invasive Fungal Diseases — United States, 2019
- Characteristics and Maternal and Birth Outcomes of Hospitalized Pregnant Women with Laboratory-Confirmed COVID-19 — COVID-NET, 13 States, March 1–August 22, 2020
September 4, 2020
Evaluation of CDC’s Hemophilia Surveillance Program — Universal Data Collection (1998–2011) and Community Counts (2011–2019), United States
The Community Counts data collection system collects high quality clinical and laboratory data on the largest and most representative sample of persons with hemophilia.
Recommendations and Reports
September 25, 2020
Meningococcal Vaccination: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, United States, 2020
This report compiles and summarizes all recommendations from CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices for use of meningococcal vaccines in the United States.
Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance
August 21, 2020
Overview and Methods for the Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System — United States, 2019
The Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System monitors health behaviors, conditions, and experiences among high school students throughout the United States. Data can be used to identify student risk behaviors, monitor health behavior trends, guide public health interventions, and track progress toward national health objectives.