Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Association Between K–12 School Mask Policies and School-Associated COVID-19 Outbreaks — Maricopa and Pima Counties, Arizona, July–August 2021
- COVID-19–Related School Closures and Learning Modality Changes — United States, August 1–September 17, 2021
- Pediatric COVID-19 Cases in Counties With and Without School Mask Requirements — United States, July 1–September 4, 2021
- Short Sleep Duration Among Infants, Children, and Adolescents Aged 4 Months–17 Years — United States, 2016–2018
Also in this issue
- Increasing Access to HIV Testing Through Direct-to-Consumer HIV Self-Test Distribution — United States, March 1, 2020–March 30, 2021
- Nonvoluntary or Forced Sex Among Women, by Sexual Identity, Attraction, and Behavior — National Survey of Family Growth, United States, 2011–2017
- Decreased Incidence of Infections Caused by Pathogens Transmitted Commonly Through Food During the COVID-19 Pandemic — Foodborne Diseases Active Surveillance Network, 10 U.S. Sites, 2017–2020
September 24, 2021
Acute Gastroenteritis on Cruise Ships — Maritime Illness Database and Reporting System, United States, 2006–2019
Outbreaks of gastrointestinal illness commonly occur in crowded living conditions and can spread quickly in semienclosed environments, such as cruise ships. This report presents findings of the system during 2006-2019.
Recommendations and Reports
August 27, 2021
Prevention and Control of Seasonal Influenza with Vaccines: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, United States, 2021–22 Influenza Season
This report provides Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices recommendations for the use of influenza vaccines during the 2021–22 influenza season.