2016-2017 Flu Season
Find preventive steps, symptoms, and treatment options for this flu season.
Information and resources for health care providers for this flu season.
Stay up-to-date on noteworthy influenza-related developments, including information about the upcoming flu season.
- Prevention and Control of Seasonal Influenza with Vaccines, Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices — United States, 2016–17 Influenza Season
- Inactivated Influenza Vaccine Information Statement
- Influenza educational resources (downloadable flyers, brochures, etc…)
- Only Flu Shots This Season: Information for Parents for the 2016-2017 Flu Season [220 KB, 2 pages]
- New! What’s New for the 2016-2017 Flu Season Fact Sheet [155 KB, 2 pages]
- Page last reviewed: September 6, 2016
- Page last updated: November 22, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs