Everyone 6 months & older should receive a yearly flu vaccine.
Flu can cause mild to severe illness. Learn the symptoms of flu.
Prescription medications called antiviral drugs can be used to treat flu.
Laboratory confirmed flu activity as reported by clinical laboratories remains low.
Learn about flu season and get answers to questions.
Find information about current and past flu seasons.
Understand who is at higher risk of flu.
Reports on Flu Vaccination Coverage and Utilization
Find resources to promote flu prevention.
Learn what CDC recommends this season.
Read about CDC's work with flu.
Learn the differences between Flu and COVID-19.
- Summary: 'Prevention and Control of Seasonal Influenza with Vaccines: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Thursday, August 25, 2022
- Frequently Asked Influenza (Flu) Questions: 2022-2023 Season Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- CDC Confirms Another Human Infection with Flu Virus from Pigs Friday, August 19, 2022
- CDC Confirms Two New Human Infections with Flu Virus from Pigs During 2022 Friday, August 12, 2022
- CDC Confirms First Human Infection with Flu Virus from Pigs During 2022 Friday, August 5, 2022