Everyone 6 months & older should receive a yearly flu vaccine.
Flu can cause mild to severe illness. Learn the symptoms of flu.
Prescription medications called antiviral drugs can be used to treat flu.
Laboratory confirmed flu activity as reported by clinical laboratories remains low.
Learn about flu season and get answers to questions.
Find information about current and past flu seasons.
Understand who is at high risk from flu.
Reports on Flu Vaccination Coverage and Utilization
Find resources to promote flu prevention.
Learn what CDC recommends this season.
Read about CDC's work with
Learn the differences between Flu and COVID-19.
- CDC Reports Fifth U.S. Human Infection with a Variant Flu Virus for 2021 Friday, June 4, 2021
- Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report Friday, June 4, 2021
- Pediatric Flu Deaths During 2019-2020 Reach New High Friday, June 4, 2021
- Weekly National Flu Vaccination Dashboard Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- National Influenza Vaccination Week Kickoff Friday, December 4, 2020