Everyone 6 months & older should receive a yearly flu vaccine.
Flu can cause mild to severe illness. Learn the symptoms of flu.
Prescription medications called antiviral drugs can be used to treat flu.
Laboratory confirmed flu activity as reported by clinical laboratories remains low.
Learn about flu season and get answers to questions.
Find information about current and past flu seasons.
Understand who is at high risk from flu.
Find resources to promote flu prevention.
Learn what CDC recommends this season.
Read about CDC's work with flu.
- Flu Testing and Treatment When SARS-CoV-2 and Flu Viruses are Co-circulating Monday, October 19, 2020
- Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report Friday, October 16, 2020
- Flu Disparities Among Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups Monday, October 5, 2020
- Pediatric Flu Deaths Reach New High Mark During 2019-2020 Friday, October 2, 2020
- CDC 2020-2021 Flu Vaccine Campaign Kickoff Thursday, October 1, 2020