Everyone 6 months & older should receive a yearly flu vaccine.
Flu can cause mild to severe illness. Learn the symptoms of flu.
Prescription medications called antiviral drugs can be used to treat flu.
Laboratory confirmed flu activity as reported by clinical laboratories remains low.
Learn about flu season and get answers to questions.
Find information about current and past flu seasons.
Understand who is at high risk from flu.
Find resources to promote flu prevention.
Learn what CDC recommends this season.
Read about CDC's work with flu.
- Influenza Hospitalization Surveillance Network (FluSurv-NET) Wednesday, July 8, 2020
- CDC Takes Action to Prepare Against “G4” Swine Flu Viruses in China with Pandemic Potential Thursday, July 2, 2020
- What You Need to Know for the 2020-21 Flu Season Thursday, July 2, 2020
- The Difference between Flu & COVID-19 Thursday, July 2, 2020
- Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report Friday, June 26, 2020