NOTICE: FDA Grants Emergency Use Authorizationexternal icon for Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) is meeting to discuss a recommendation for the use of J&J/Janssen’s COVID-19 vaccine for the prevention of COVID-19 in persons aged 18 years and older. The J&J/Janssen vaccine is a viral vector vaccine.
Helps protect you from getting COVID-19
Get a COVID-19 vaccine, wear a mask, stay at least 6 feet apart, avoid crowds, and wash your hands to protect against COVID-19.
- Communication Resources
- Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices
- V-safe Information Sheet pdf icon[700 KB, 2 pages]
- General Vaccine Administration
- Combat COVID: Information about Clinical Trialsexternal icon
- Federal Retail Pharmacy Program for COVID-19 Vaccination