CRS Plus and TLC Plus
CRS Plus and TLC Plus are unavailable for download. CDC NPCR-funded central registries interested in obtaining these programs should contact their CDC program consultant for more information.
Clients should not make any changes (additions, modifications, deletions) to the database schema objects without written approval from CDC. This includes adding triggers which can lead to performance issues within the application and can cause errors that are hard to trace. If you are interested in making changes to database tables, please contact the Registry Plus team.
CRS Plus is the main central registry database program. CRS Plus—
- Supports the linkage of incoming abstracts against the existing database, with software-assisted consolidation into patient and tumor tables.
- Provides automated processing of duplicate and modification records.
- Allows side-by-side displays and automated comparisons of incoming and stored data.
- Updates the tracking system with processing milestones for each abstract.
- Provides management reports.
- Exports records in North American Association of Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR) format.
- Automates preparation of files for national calls for data. Program and database script files are distributed as specifications for these extracts are released.
TLC Plus is an optional, rules-based, automated tumor linkage and consolidation function for CRS Plus that—
- Determines multiple primary tumors automatically.
- Consolidates data items from multiple case reports into tumor records.
- Must be used in conjunction with CRS; it cannot be used as a stand-alone module.
- Offers user-customizable consolidation rules.