Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Evidence for Limited Early Spread of COVID-19 Within the United States, January–February 2020
- Universal and Serial Laboratory Testing for SARS-CoV-2 at a Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility for Veterans — Los Angeles, California, 2020
- High COVID-19 Attack Rate Among Attendees at Events at a Church — Arkansas, March 2020
- Prevalence of and Changes in Tooth Loss Among Adults Aged ≥50 Years with Selected Chronic Conditions — United States, 1999–2004 and 2011–2016
- Evaluation of a Program to Improve Linkage to and Retention in Care Among Refugees with Hepatitis B Virus Infection — Three U.S. Cities, 2006–2018
- Notes from the Field: Impact of a Mass Drug Administration Campaign Using a Novel Three-Drug Regimen on Lymphatic Filariasis Antigenemia — American Samoa, 2019
March 27, 2020
Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children Aged 8 Years — Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 11 Sites, United States, 2016
Report findings indicate that there continue to be many children living with autism who need services and support, now and as they grow into adolescence and adulthood. Screening and awareness continue to identify children who will benefit from services.
Recommendations and Reports
April 24, 2020
Preexposure Prophylaxis for Prevention of HIV Acquisition Among Adolescents: Clinical Considerations, 2020
There are key clinical considerations unique to adolescents that clinical providers can consider when evaluating adolescents for preexposure prophylaxis use.