Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
Webcast: Sebelius, Napolitano Answer H1N1 Flu Questions from the American People
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano hosted a Webcast to answer questions from the American people regarding the H1N1 flu on Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 1:00 PM ET.
Sebelius and Napolitano were joined by Acting Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Rich Besser.
- This webcast may also be viewed at www.hhs.gov.
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO