Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Supply Status
December 28, 2009, 5:00 PM ET
Note: Supplies of the vaccines to protect against the 2009 H1N1 virus are increasing and many places have opened up vaccination to anyone who wants it. This vaccine is the best way to protect against the 2009 H1N1 pandemic virus. Those who have been patiently waiting to receive the 2009 H1N1 vaccine are now encouraged to get vaccinated.
|Project Areas**||Total Doses Ordered
as of 12/24/09
|Total Doses Shipped***
as of 12/24/09
|District of Columbia||171500||165900|
|Federal Worker Program1||620200||618800|
|New York City||2561200||2420100|
|Northern Mariana Islands||37900||37900|
|Republic of Palau||10400||10400|
1For more information, please visit: http://www.opm.gov/pandemic/memos/h1n1_20090930.asp
* Doses allocated to project areas for ordering are those that are at the distribution depots and ready for project areas to order.
** Project areas reflect CDC Public Health Emergency Response (PHER) Grantees
*** There is a lag time between allocation, ordering, and shipment of doses as project areas place orders and those orders are processed and shipped.
View table data in XML format NEW Dec 28
Graph and Table of 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Doses Allocated, Ordered, and Shipped in U.S.
Previous H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Supply Status Updates
- December 24, 2009
- December 23, 2009
- December 22, 2009
- December 21, 2009
- December 18, 2009
- December 17, 2009
- December 16, 2009
- December 15, 2009
- December 14, 2009
- December 11, 2009
- December 10, 2009
- December 9, 2009
- December 8, 2009
- December 7, 2009
- December 4, 2009
- December 3, 2009
- December 2, 2009
- December 1, 2009
- November 30, 2009
- November 27, 2009
- November 25, 2009
- November 24, 2009
- November 23, 2009
- November 20, 2009
- November 13, 2009
- November 6, 2009
- October 30, 2009
- October 23, 2009
- October 16, 2009
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO