Facts and Figures about 2009 H1N1
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated. For updated information on the current flu season, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
June 17, 2010, 11:30 AM ET
- Questions and Answers: Average and Median Ages of 2009 H1N1-Related Deaths in the United States, Spring and Fall 2009
- Questions and Answers: Underlying Health Conditions Among Adults and Children Hospitalized with 2009 H1N1
- Questions and Answers: 2009 H1N1 impact by Race and Ethnicity
- Questions and Answers: Flu-Related Hospitalizations and Deaths in the United States from April 2009 – January 30, 2010
- CDC Estimates of 2009 H1N1 Influenza Cases, Hospitalizations and Deaths in the United States, April 2009
- In The News: Questions & answers highlighted in the news.
- 2009 H1N1 Early Outbreak and Disease Characteristics: A summary of key disease characteristics based on information gathered during the first weeks of the 2009 H1N1 outbreak.
- Questions and Answers: NEJM article "Hospitalized Patients with 2009 H1N1 Influenza in the United States- April-June 2009
- Questions and Answers: EID article "Estimates of the Prevalence of Pandemic (H1N1) 2009, United States, April-July 2009
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO