Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
H1N1 Flu: Provider Training
- Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
- Training for Health Professionals (CDC Seasonal Flu site)
- Podcast: Improving Your Seasonal & H1N1 Vaccination Program (with slides)
- Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) online course
- Centers for Public Health Preparedness (CPHP) H1N1 Online Training
- Collection of Nasopharyngeal Specimens with the Swab Technique (video)
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO