H1N1 Flu: Provider Planning
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated. For updated information on the current flu season, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
- 10 Actions Steps for Medical Offices and Outpatient Facilities
- Information for Vaccine Planners
- Managing Calls and Call Centers during a Large-Scale Influenza Outbreak: Implementation Tool
- Planning for 2009 H1N1 Influenza: A Preparedness Guide for Small Business
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers To Plan and Respond to the 2009–2010 Influenza Season
- Messages for Pediatricians' Offices and Clinics Caring for Children
This 3.5-minute English message can be used by health care providers to deliver information to their patient's families when they call the office. Includes basic novel H1N1 influenza information, when to seek emergency care, keeping your child healthy, and where to seek additional information.
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO