Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
H1N1 Flu: Patient Management
- Vaccination Information
- Infection Control Guidance
- Antiviral Therapy
- Triage Algorithm:
- Emergency Use Authorization (EUA): Medical Products
- Messages for Pediatricians' Offices and Clinics Caring for Children
This 3.5-minute English message can be used by health care providers to deliver information to their patient's families when they call the office. Includes basic novel H1N1 influenza information, when to seek emergency care, keeping your child healthy, and where to seek additional information.
- Clinical Data Collection Forms and Templates
- Identifying and Caring for Patients
Info for Specific Groups
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO