To achieve the vision of equity in adult immunization for disproportionately affected populations, CDC has stood up a national partner network of more than 500 national, state, and local entities to support and inform vaccine confidence and uptake activities at the community level. These groups include national organizationspdf icon, professional associationspdf icon, foundations, state and local governments, health associations, evaluation-focused organizationspdf icon, media and marketing organizations, community-based organizationspdf icon, and more. The network also engages national, state, and community-level partners through the Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH) programpdf icon.
To support this network, CDC is providing partners with group- and peer‑learning opportunities, expert coaching, data-informed technical assistance, and other resources to disseminate best practices among partners and across the nation. As of October 2021, CDC has deployed over $156 million in funding to the partner network to expand work in the coming years beyond COVID-19 and flu vaccination to reduce longstanding disparities across other vaccinations.
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forumexternal icon (APIAHF)
- Conference of National Black Churchesexternal icon (CNBC)
- National Alliance for Hispanic Healthexternal icon
- National Council of Negro Womenexternal icon (NCNW)
- National Minority Quality Forumexternal icon (NMQF)
- National Urban Leagueexternal icon (NUL)
- Tribal Epidemiology Centers external icon(TECs)
- UnidosUSexternal icon