Key Outcome Indicators
Published in 2005, this Consumer Reports-style guide provides information on 120 key outcome indicators for evaluation of statewide comprehensive tobacco prevention and control programs.
Indicators are organized by evidence-based logic models. Detailed information is provided for each indicator, including indicator definition, example data sources and measures, and graphic depictions of expert panel ratings across various criteria, such as overall quality and resource utilization.
- Preface [PDF–361 KB]
- Chapter 1. Introduction [PDF–702 KB]
- Chapter 2. Goal Area 1: Preventing Initiation of Tobacco Use Among Young People
- Chapter 3. Goal Area 2: Eliminating Nonsmokers’ Exposure to Secondhand Smoke
- Chapter 4. Goal Area 3: Promoting Quitting Among Adults and Young People [PDF–9 MB]
- Chapter 5. Future Directions [PDF–4 MB]
- Appendices and Glossary [PDF–2 MB]