New data that are available in STATE System:
- Quitline data from National Quitline Data Warehouse, Office on Smoking and Health (NQDW OSH), 2016 (4th Quarter) and 2017 (1st Quarter).
- Medicaid Cessation Coverage, from American Lung Association, 2017 (3rd Quarter).
- Legislative data on E-Cigarettes, Fire Safety, Licensure, Preemption, Smokefree Campus, Smokefree Indoor Air, Tax and Youth Access Legislation from Office on Smoking and Health (OSH), 2017 (3rd Quarter).
Leave the STATE System and use the Tobacco Use Data Portal to access expanded datasets. View maps, filters and graphs in the portal and export, link and embed data.
Features from the Tobacco Use Data Portal
- Page last reviewed: November 14, 2017
- Page last updated: November 14, 2017
- Content source: