New data that are available in the STATE System:
- Cigarette Sales data from The Tax Burden on Tobacco, Historical Compilation Volume 52, 2017 by Orzechowski and Walker (OW).
- Appropriations/Grants and Expenditures data for all states from University of Illinois at Chicago Healthy Policy Center (UIC), 2016.
- Medicaid Cessation Coverage, from American Lung Association, 2018 (3rd Quarter).
- Legislative data on E-Cigarettes, Fire Safety, Licensure, Preemption, Smokefree Campus, Smokefree Indoor Air, Tax and Youth Access Legislation from Office on Smoking and Health (OSH), 2018 (3rd Quarter).
Leave the STATE System and use the Tobacco Use Data Portal to access expanded datasets. View maps, filters and graphs in the portal and export, link and embed data.
Features from the Tobacco Use Data Portal
- Page last reviewed: October 18, 2018
- Page last updated: October 18, 2018
- Content source: