The Tips Campaign encourages people to quit smoking by showing the toll that smoking-related illnesses take on smokers and their loved ones through hard-hitting ads.
Vital Signs is a monthly CDC publication that communicates vital health information on select topics. The topic for February 2015 is Secondhand Smoke: An Unequal Danger.
OSHData presents comprehensive tobacco prevention and control data, including featured datasets, charts, and maps, in an online, easy to use, interactive site.
The 2014 Surgeon General’s Report marks the 50th anniversary of the landmark 1964 report and includes new data on the health consequences of tobacco use.
Quick Links to Tools & Resources
- About This Office
- Surgeon General's Reports
- Fact Sheets
- At A Glance
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports (MMWRs)
- Media Campaign Resource Center
- Global Tobacco Surveillance System Data
- New Citations
- Publications Catalog
- Question Inventory on Tobacco
- Smoking & Health Resource Library
- Tobacco Control Events Calendar
- Page last reviewed: February 3, 2015
- Page last updated: February 3, 2015
- Content source: