Continuing Education Online
- STD Curriculum Self-Study Modules - Seven web-based educational modules, each based on a specific STD topic. Each module is considered to be an individual course, and a student may complete as many modules as he or she chooses.
- STD Webinars - Many of the STD webinars offer continuing education credits for viewing webinar or recording
- STD Overview for Non-Clinicians Online - Online course with seven interactive modules designed by the California Prevention Training Center for non-clinicians involved in STD/HIV prevention and education.
- Online Case Series - A series of interactive STD case presentations designed for clinicians who provide care for STD patients. Provided by the STD/HIV Prevention Training Centers.
- Hepatitis Web Study - This site provides interactive, case-based modules related to the clinical care of persons with viral hepatitis. Provides up-to-date information on the epidemiology, diagnosis, and management of hepatitis infection and related chronic disease.
What is the National Network of STD Clinical Prevention Training Centers?
The National Network of STD Clinical Prevention Training Centers (PTCs) is a CDC-funded group of regional centers created in partnership with health departments and universities. The PTCs are dedicated to increasing the knowledge and skills of health professionals in the areas of sexual and reproductive health. The National Network provides health professionals with a spectrum of state-of-the-art educational opportunities, including experiential learning with an emphasis on prevention.
The STD Clinical Prevention Training Center listing provides regional coverage areas and contact information for each PTC. Please visit the PTC web site for more detailed information about the types of training the PTCs provide.
- Page last reviewed: October 28, 2013
- Page last updated: August 26, 2014
- Content source: