Continuing Education Online
- National STD Curriculum – An online modular learning experience that helps users learn how to manage STDs. It is continuously updated and integrates the most recent STD Treatment Guidelines. Free CME/CNE available.
- STD Webinars – Many of the STD webinars offer continuing education credits for viewing webinar or recording
- STD Overview for Non-Clinicians Online – Online course with seven interactive modules designed by the California Prevention Training Center for non-clinicians involved in STD/HIV prevention and education.
- Online Case Series – A series of interactive STD case presentations designed for clinicians who provide care for STD patients. Provided by the STD/HIV Prevention Training Centers.
- Viral Hepatitis Training Resources – This page provides CDC and CDC-supported viral hepatitis training resources.
What is the National Network of STD Clinical Prevention Training Centers?
The National Network of STD Clinical Prevention Training Centers (PTCs) is a CDC-funded group of regional centers created in partnership with health departments and universities. The PTCs are dedicated to increasing the knowledge and skills of health professionals in the areas of sexual and reproductive health. The National Network provides health professionals with a spectrum of state-of-the-art educational opportunities, including experiential learning with an emphasis on prevention.
The STD Clinical Prevention Training Center listing provides regional coverage areas and contact information for each PTC. Please visit the PTC web site for more detailed information about the types of training the PTCs provide.
- Page last reviewed: October 28, 2013
- Page last updated: October 31, 2017
- Content source: