Performance Management and Quality Improvement
Stories from the Field
Stories from the field, both the successes and the lessons learned, are often the best way to understand the process and impact of applying performance management and quality improvement. Below are links to a number of success stories and lessons learned from public health agencies who have experience with PM/QI. As we learn about new experiences, we will add more examples and links to this page.
- Advancing Public Health: The Story of the National Public Health Improvement Initiative Cdc-pdf[PDF – 12.3MB]
- Public Health Practice Stories from the Field [Public Health Professionals Gateway]
- Stories from the Multi-State Learning CollaborativeExternal
- Quality improvement stories and demonstration projects from the Public Health FoundationExternal
- Accreditation beta test quality improvement storiesExternal
There are numerous stories included within the links and documents listed on the Resources page, as well.
We’d like to hear from you. Please share your experiences in quality improvement and performance management. Send information or descriptions of your experiences to email@example.com.