Public Health Professionals Gateway
The Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support improves community health outcomes by strengthening state, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies.
- Health Department Directories
- Supporting the Performance Improvement Workforce
- CDC Support to Health Officials
- Resources for New Health Officials
- National Health Initiatives, Strategies & Action Plans
- Public Health Economics
- Alerts About Current & Projected Funding Opportunities
- Health Agency Profiles
- Community Health Assessment & Planning
- Expanding Arthritis Interventions5/16/2022 8:00:00 AMCDC prioritizes improving the quality of life of adults with arthritis. For Arthritis Awareness Month, CDC is highlighting recognized physical activity and self-management education interventions that are proven to help joint pain and chronic disease management. Learn more about these arthritis appropriate, evidence-based programs so you, your patients, and community can get involved.
- Have you registered for the upcoming Public Health Improvement Training (PHIT) happening June 6-8? 5/5/2022 12:00:00 PMJoin us for a 3-day virtual training session and gain critical knowledge about performance improvement concepts through workshops with national experts and peers.
- May is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month5/4/2022 4:35:00 PMWe are proud to join with @MinorityHealth in condemning hate, racism, and intolerance against #AAPIs. Let's work together to #StopAAPIHate.
- CDC training for HCPs on the newly approved Dengue vaccine4/22/2022 5:22:00 PMCDC's Division of Vector-Borne Diseases offers a training for HCPs on the newly approved dengue vaccine. Learn about the vaccine's eligibility criteria, pre-vaccination screening recommendations, and vaccine storage, handling, and administration. Free CE, CME, CNE, CEU or CECH credits available.
- CSTLTS was created specifically to support health departments-the nation's front line of public health defense. 4/14/2022 2:35:00 PMOur mission is to improve community health outcomes by strengthening state, tribal, local, and territorial public health agencies. Click the link to learn more on how #CSTLTS works within CDC and in the field to identify and address gaps, opportunities, and strategies to enhance service delivery and public health improvement.
The 10 Essential Public Health Services (EPHS) describe the public health activities that all communities should undertake. On September 9, 2020, a revised EPHS framework and graphic was released. The revised EPHS is intended to bring the framework in line with current and future public health practice.