Public Health Professionals Gateway
The Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support improves community health outcomes by strengthening state, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies.
- Health Department Directories
- Supporting the Performance Improvement Workforce
- CDC Support to Health Officials
- Resources for New Health Officials
- National Health Initiatives, Strategies & Action Plans
- Public Health Economics
- Alerts About Current & Projected Funding Opportunities
- Health Agency Profiles
- Community Health Assessment & Planning
- National #HIVTestingDay is June 27 & this year's theme is "HIV Testing is Self-care" 6/27/2022 9:00:00 AMTaking an HIV test is taking care of you. Knowing your status gives you powerful information to help stay healthy. #StopHIVTogether
- Don't miss the Public Health Law Practitioners Convening! This event will take place in Chicago from August 17-19, 2022.6/22/2022 12:30:00 PMNew and experienced practitioners will have the opportunity to learn practical public health law and policy skills. It's also a great time to network with colleagues from state, tribal, local, and territorial health departments.
- SAVE THE DATE: The inaugural Public Health Law Practitioners Convening will be held from August 17-19, 2022, in Chicago6/13/2022 12:09:00 PMThis event is a great opportunity for new and experienced practitioners to engage, share ideas, and gain new skills that can help improve public health through law and policy. The Convening will be hosted by the National Association of County and City Health Officials and CDC's Public Health Law Program, within CSTLTS.
- LAST DAY TO REGISTER! Today is the deadline to register for the Public Health Improvement Training 20226/1/2022 11:06:00 AMJoin your peers and national experts virtually next week for a great lineup of workshops, networking opportunities, and town halls. Register at the link by 11:59 pm (EDT) today to participate.
- Today is the deadline to apply for a fall 2022 public health law internship or externship!5/31/2022 4:01:00 PMThese opportunities create formalized entry-level experience for rising and current third-year law students interested in exploring careers in public health law. To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, click the link.
The 10 Essential Public Health Services (EPHS) describe the public health activities that all communities should undertake. On September 9, 2020, a revised EPHS framework and graphic was released. The revised EPHS is intended to bring the framework in line with current and future public health practice.