CDC Grant Funding Profiles The CDC Grant Funding Profiles site provides interactive data and summaries of CDC cooperative agreement and grant funding to recipients in US states and territories, and the District of Columbia, starting with fiscal year 2010. View by: Summary | Funding Query | Funding Category
- CDC Releases 2018 Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Capabilities: National Standards for State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Public Health1/15/2019 8:37:00 AMThis report updates the 15 capabilities that CDC established in 2011 to serve as national standards for public health preparedness planning. The updates were made in response to lessons learned from public health emergency responses, updates to public health preparedness science, revised guidance and resources, findings from internal reviews and assessments, subject matter expert feedback from the practice community, and input from allied federal agencies and professional associations.
- America's Health Rankings Annual Report 20181/8/2019 2:07:00 PM This annual report provides a national and state-by-state overview of population health by analyzing 35 measures to describe health outcomes in the United States. The report provides statistics by residence, obesity, excessive alcohol use, physical inactivity, smoking, diabetes, health status, and mental and physical distress. The report also includes a section with state summaries.
- New CDC Mobility Planning Tool to Help Older Adults Stay Safe and Independent 1/8/2019 2:04:00 PMCDC released MyMobility Plan, a new tool to help older adults with the mobility challenges that may come with age. Just like they might plan financially for retirement, older adults can make a plan today to stay mobile and independent tomorrow. You can share this tool with people your community to help them plan.
- Behavioral Health and Public Health Interconnection1/3/2019 10:12:00 AMASTHO has released the final version of its summary report from the "Expert Panel Meeting on Systems-Level Change: Behavioral Health and Public Health Interconnection," which brought together public health leaders at the local, state, tribal, and national levels to discuss successes and lessons learned in connecting behavioral and public health systems. The report outlines key lessons learned about the need for shared definitions; addressing the social determinants of health and upstream factors for behavioral health issues; and building the financing and data infrastructure to support behavioral health integration.
- Newly Released: The CDC Field Epidemiology Manual1/3/2019 9:33:00 AMCDC, in partnership with the CDC Foundation and Oxford University Press, has published The CDC Field Epidemiology Manual. The manual serves as a guide to investigating acute public health events on the ground and in real-time. Assembled and written by CDC experts, as well as those from other leading public health agencies, The CDC Field Epidemiology Manual offers current and field-tested guidance for every stage of an outbreak investigation-from identification to intervention and other core considerations along the way.
- Page last reviewed: January 11, 2019
- Page last updated: January 11, 2019
- Content source: