Public Health Professionals Gateway
The Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support improves community health outcomes by strengthening state, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies.
- Health Department Directories
- Supporting the Performance Improvement Workforce
- CDC Support to Health Officials
- Resources for New Health Officials
- National Health Initiatives, Strategies & Action Plans
- Public Health Economics
- Alerts About Current & Projected Funding Opportunities
- Health Agency Profiles
- Community Health Assessment & Planning
- Celebrating 10 Years of CDC STLT Connection on Facebook8/3/2021 2:47:00 PMWe are excited to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of our CDC STLT Connection Facebook page! Over the last decade, we've informed state, tribal, local, and territorial health professionals of the latest public health news and information. If you are on Facebook, give us a follow. Cheers to 10 years!
- Operation Lady Justice Federal Data Discussion and Listening Session7/27/2021 10:24:00 AMThe Presidential Task Force on Missing and Murdered American Indians and Alaska Natives, also known as Operation Lady Justice, is holding a Federal Data Discussion and Listening Session on Tuesday, July 27 from 11:00am to 6:00pm EDT via Webex. The purpose of this forum is to exchange insights about public health and public safety data related to missing or murdered indigenous persons, and discuss how to improve the collection, analysis, use and communication of this information.
- Resource: Health Agency Profiles7/26/2021 9:48:00 AMCDC offers a collection of health agency profiles that provide information on how state, tribal, local, and territorial public health agencies are supporting their communities.
- July is National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month7/21/2021 11:44:00 AMMinorities are less likely to receive diagnosis and treatment for their mental illness, have less access to mental health services, and often receive a poorer quality of mental healthcare. The Office of Minority Health offers resources to help support the mental health of minority communities.
- Share Your Feedback on the Revised Core Compentencies for Public Health Professionals7/20/2021 10:38:00 AMCSTLTS is supporting the Public Health Foundation (PHF) and the Council on Linkages Between Academia and Public Health Practice in revising the Core Competencies for Public Health Professionals. The Council on Linkages Between Academia and Public Health Practice invites all members of the public health and population health community to share feedback on preliminary draft revisions to the Core Competencies. PHF is accepting feedback through July 31.
The 10 Essential Public Health Services (EPHS) describe the public health activities that all communities should undertake. On September 9, 2020, a revised EPHS framework and graphic was released. The revised EPHS is intended to bring the framework in line with current and future public health practice.