Information for Parents with Teens (Ages 12-19)
As a parent of a teen, you are beginning to see your child become an adult. These are critical years that will affect both their current and future health. These links will help you learn how to guide your teen to become a healthy and productive adult.
- Parent Engagement in Schools
- Parents for Healthy Schools
- Toolkit for Schools: Engaging Parents to Support Student Mental Health and Emotional Well-being
- Strategies to Help Parents and Families Create Healthy and Supportive School Environments
- How Families Can Support Student Health and Emotional Well-Being