Information for Parents with Children (Approximate Ages 4-11)
Your child will change a lot from ages 4 to 11. At a very young age, children develop the habits and behaviors that can affect their life-long health. Use the links below to guide your child in leading a healthier life.
- Parent Engagement in Schools
- Parents for Healthy Schools
- Toolkit for Schools: Engaging Parents to Support Student Mental Health and Emotional Well-being
- Strategies to Help Parents and Families Create Healthy and Supportive School Environments
- How Families Can Support Student Health and Emotional Well-Being