Report an accessibility problem, Section 508, Assistance with accessing CDC information.
Check Status of Current Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests, Review materials pertaining to the records of CDC and ATSDR.
- Guidelines for Public Comments
Review the CDC public comments guidlines
- Image Reuse Terms and Conditions
CDC permits reuse of some, but not all, images found on this website.
- Information Quality
Learn about Information Quality Inquiries, (Public Law 106-554, and Section 515).
- Linking to CDC.gov
CDC.gov (www.cdc.gov)(http://www.cdc.gov/index.htm) is the official Web site of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). It is a public domain Web site, which means you may link to CDC.gov at no cost and without specific permission.
- Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002 (the No FEAR Act)
CDC Follows Public Law 107-174 (No FEAR Act), CDC Equal Employment Opportunity Data.
- Peer Review Agenda
OMB Information Quality Peer Review Agenda
- Plain Writing at CDC
Our promise to the public: Writing you can understand.
- Privacy Rule
Legislation and Regulation, Additional information
- Social Media Public Comment Policy
Review the CDC Social Media comment policy and disclaimer
- Website Exit Notification/Disclaimer
Rules, regulations and more information on links to other sites from CDC.gov.
- Page last reviewed: March 31, 2015
- Page last updated: March 31, 2015
- Content source: