Current Third-Party Tools/ Pages
Below is the list of third-party tools used on CDC’s digital media as well as some of the main public-facing CDC profiles/accounts on third-party websites. The CDC may use non-public accounts for testing and other internal uses. We will revise or update this list periodically to provide most current information about these third-party tools and social media profiles.
* Please use this link to see more detail information about CDC’s other accounts on Social Networking sites.
- Page last reviewed: January 7, 2016
- Page last updated: January 7, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs