NCHHSTP Highlights Archive
Throughout each year, NCHHSTP features significant events and publications. These key features are archived here for convenient reference.
Get Involved and Get the Word Out
- Three New HIV Surveillance Reports
- New Recommendations for Organ Transplant Safety
- July 16: Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America Stakeholder Webinar
There is an HIV/AIDS crisis in the South.
Learn more about World Hepatitis Day and how viral hepatitis impacts millions of people worldwide.
Each year, on June 27, we observe National HIV Testing Day (NHTD).
- 2018 State and City TB Report
- Drug Shortages
- June 27: National HIV Testing Day
The month of May is designated as Hepatitis Awareness Month in the United States, and May 19th was Hepatitis Testing Day.
- Stay up-to-date on the Latest Information on COVID-19
- World TB Day
- What’s New in AtlasPlus
Testing and treatment guidelines, fact sheets, surveillance reports, and more.
Each year, we recognize World TB Day on March 24. This annual event commemorates the date in 1882 when Dr. Robert Koch announced his discovery of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the bacillus that causes tuberculosis (TB).
- 2018 School Health Profiles
- Recommendations for Providing Quality Sexually Transimtted Diseases Clinical Services
- 2020 Ready, Set, PrEP
Every year on March 10 — and throughout the month of March — local, state, tribal, federal, and national organizations come together to shed light on the impact of HIV on women and girls and show support for those at risk of and living with HIV. This year marks the 14th annual observance of National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day.