Laws, Policies, & Legal Review Tools for TB, HIV, & STD Prevention Programs
Regulations can serve as facilitators or even barriers to public health goals. CDC has various legal and policy resources, assessments, public health research, and policy reviews regarding TB, HIV, and other STDs.
- State Patient Confidentiality Laws Map for HIV, Hepatitis, STD, and TBexternal icon
- CDC Public Health Law Program
- MMWR: HIV, Other STD, and Pregnancy Prevention Education in Public Secondary Schools — 45 States, 2008–2010
- White House Office of National AIDS Policyexternal icon
- National HIV/AIDS Strategyexternal icon