Discover the latest news, information, and announcements about the work of the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. Read the latest newsletter, follow social media, or check the latest on the newsroom site.
- May – June 2017: Syphilis Call to Action, Hepatitis Elimination Strategy, #OldSchoolDASH Twitter Polaroid Series PDF – Mobile
- March – April 2017: PrEP and STI Testing, AtlasPlus Launch, One Test. Two Lives. Due date calculator PDF – Mobile
- January – February 2017: Annual TB Surveillance Report, AtlasPlus Launch, The HIV Timeline PDF – Mobile
- Previous Newsletters
To subscribe to CONNECTIONS, visit the NPIN Electronic Mailing Lists page.
- June 26, 2017 – National HIV Testing Day (#HIVTestingDay)
- May 12, 2017 – National Hepatitis Awareness Month and Hepatitis Testing Day
- May 11, 2017 – Latent Tuberculosis Infection: the final frontier of tuberculosis elimination in the USA
- April 17, 2017 – National Transgender HIV Testing Day
- Previous Letters
- Page last reviewed: June 26, 2017
- Page last updated: June 26, 2017
- Content source: