Discover the latest news, information, and announcements about the work of the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. Read the latest Connections newsletters, Dear Colleague Letters, follow social media, or check the latest on the newsroom site.
- September – October 2020: America’s HIV Epidemic Analysis Dashboard; Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) Explorer; Viral Hepatitis 2018 Surveillance Summary PDF pdf icon– Mobile
- July – August 2020: Three New HIV Surveillance Reports; New Recommendations for Organ Transplant Safety; July 16: Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America Stakeholder Webinar PDF pdf icon– Mobile
- May – June 2020: 2018 State and City TB Report; Drug Shortages; June 27: National HIV Testing Day PDF pdf icon– Mobile
To subscribe to CONNECTIONS, visit the NPIN Electronic Mailing Lists page.
- October 23, 2020 – Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance Data Summary & Trends Report: 2009-2019
- October 14, 2020 – National Latinx AIDS Awareness Day
- October 5, 2020 – Responding to HIV Outbreaks Among People Who Inject Drugs
- October 2, 2020 – National Disease Intervention Specialists Recognition Day
- World AIDS Day – December 1 – Unite in the fight against HIV
- NCHHSTP Connections e-Newsletter – Hepatitis National Progress Report and other stories
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance Injection Drug Use – 20 U.S. Cities, 2015 – HIV Infection, Risk, Prevention, and Testing Behaviors among Persons Who Inject Drugspdf icon