Discover the latest news, information, and announcements about the work of the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. Read the latest Connections newsletters, Dear Colleague Letters, follow social media, or check the latest on the newsroom site.
- January – February 2021: HIV Criminalization Laws and Ending the U.S. HIV Epidemic; Sexually Transmitted Infections National Strategic Plan; Viral Hepatitis National Strategic Plan PDF pdf icon– Mobile
- November – December 2020: Youth Risk Behaviour Survey (YRBS) Summary; Reported Tuberculosis in the United States, 2019; Social Determinants of Health Among Adults with Diagnosed HIV Infection, 2018 PDF pdf icon– Mobile
- September – October 2020: America’s HIV Epidemic Analysis Dashboard; Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) Explorer; Viral Hepatitis 2018 Surveillance Summary PDF pdf icon– Mobile
To subscribe to CONNECTIONS, visit the NPIN Electronic Mailing Lists page.
- January 11, 2021 – CDC Authors Commentary on HIV Criminalization Laws and Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S.
- December 18, 2020 – HHS Releases STI National Strategic Plan
- December 18, 2020 – Syringe Services Programs: Technical Package
- December 1, 2020 – World AIDS Day
- World AIDS Day – December 1 – Unite in the fight against HIV
- NCHHSTP Connections e-Newsletter – Hepatitis National Progress Report and other stories
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance Injection Drug Use – 20 U.S. Cities, 2015 – HIV Infection, Risk, Prevention, and Testing Behaviors among Persons Who Inject Drugspdf icon