Discover the latest news, information, and announcements about the work of the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. Read the latest Connections newsletters, Dear Colleague Letters, follow social media, or check the latest on the newsroom site.
- March – April 2021: Digital Media Tools for Public Health Professionals; HIV Prevention in the United States: Mobilizing to End the Epidemic; Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Prevalence, Incidence, and Cost Estimates
PDF pdf icon– Mobile
- January – February 2021: HIV Criminalization Laws and Ending the U.S. HIV Epidemic; Sexually Transmitted Infections National Strategic Plan; Viral Hepatitis National Strategic Plan PDF pdf icon– Mobile
- November – December 2020: Youth Risk Behaviour Survey (YRBS) Summary; Reported Tuberculosis in the United States, 2019; Social Determinants of Health Among Adults with Diagnosed HIV Infection, 2018 PDF pdf icon– Mobile
To subscribe to CONNECTIONS, visit the NPIN Electronic Mailing Lists page.
- April 15, 2021 – National Transgender HIV Testing Day
- March 24, 2021 – World TB Day
- March 19, 2021 – DHAP Director: New Temporary Role
- March 10, 2021 – National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- February 7, 2021 – National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- World AIDS Day – December 1 – Unite in the fight against HIV
- NCHHSTP Connections e-Newsletter – Hepatitis National Progress Report and other stories
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance Injection Drug Use – 20 U.S. Cities, 2015 – HIV Infection, Risk, Prevention, and Testing Behaviors among Persons Who Inject Drugspdf icon