Discover the latest news, information, and announcements about the work of the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. Read the latest Connections newsletters, Dear Colleague Letters, follow social media, or check the latest on the newsroom site.
- July – August 2019: New Materials about Syringe Services Programs (SSPs); Nationwide Shortage of Tuberculin Skin Test Antigens; Youth Connectedness and Adult Health Outcomes PDFpdf icon – Mobile
- May – June 2019: TB Screening, Testing & Treatment guidelines for Health Care Personnel; Hep C State Policy Simulator tool available; National HIV Testing Day – June 27 PDFpdf icon – Mobile
- March – April 2019: World TB Day 2019; Estimated HIV Incidence and Prevalence in the United States 2010-2016; New Personal Stories of Tuberculosis Survivors PDFpdf icon – Mobile
- January – February 2019: HIV Surveillance Report; Advance Molecular Detection (AMD); Hepatitis State Prevalence Paper PDFpdf icon – Mobile
To subscribe to CONNECTIONS, visit the NPIN Electronic Mailing Listsexternal icon page.
- July 11, 2019 – CDC’s National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention Epidemiologic and Economic Modeling (NEEMA) Web Tools
- June 27, 2019 – National HIV Testing Day
- May 23, 2019 – CDC Releases Materials on Syringe Services Programs
- May 14, 2019 – Hepatitis Awareness Month
- World AIDS Day – December 1 – Unite in the fight against HIV
- NCHHSTP Connections e-Newsletter – Hepatitis National Progress Report and other stories
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance Injection Drug Use – 20 U.S. Cities, 2015 – HIV Infection, Risk, Prevention, and Testing Behaviors among Persons Who Inject Drugspdf icon