Discover the latest news, information, and announcements about the work of the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. Read the latest Connections newsletters, Dear Colleague Letters, follow social media, or check the latest on the newsroom site.
- May – June 2020: 2018 State and City TB Report; Drug Shortages; June 27: National HIV Testing Day PDF pdf icon– Mobile
- March – April 2020: Stay up-to-date on the Latest Information on COVID-19; World TB Day; What’s New in AtlasPlus PDF pdf icon– Mobile
- January – February 2020: 2018 School Health Profiles; Recommendations for Providing Quality Sexually Transimtted Diseases Clinical Services; 2020 Ready, Set, PrEP PDF pdf icon– Mobile
- November – December 2019: 2018 STD Surveillance Report; Social Determinants of Health Among Adults with Diagnosed HIV Infection, 2017 surveillance; Treatment of Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis: An Official ATS/CDC/ERS/IDSA Clinical Practice Guideline PDF pdf icon– Mobile
To subscribe to CONNECTIONS, visit the NPIN Electronic Mailing Lists page.
- May 22, 2020 – Viral Hepatitis Publications and Hepatitis Awareness Month
- May 15, 2020 – PrEP During COVID-19
- April 28, 2020 – HIV Self Testing Guidance
- April 18, 2020 – National Transgender HIV Testing Day
- World AIDS Day – December 1 – Unite in the fight against HIV
- NCHHSTP Connections e-Newsletter – Hepatitis National Progress Report and other stories
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance Injection Drug Use – 20 U.S. Cities, 2015 – HIV Infection, Risk, Prevention, and Testing Behaviors among Persons Who Inject Drugspdf icon