Discover the latest news, information, and announcements about the work of the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. Read the latest newsletter, follow social media, or check the latest on the newsroom site.
- November – December 2017: Hepatitis National Progress Report, HIV Infection, Risk, Prevention, and Testing Behaviors among Persons Who Inject Drugs, 2018 STD Prevention Conference Call for Abstracts PDF – Mobile
- September – October 2017: Health and Academics Project, National TB Surveillance Center, 5 Things to Know About Tuberculosis Video PDF – Mobile
- July – August 2017: 2015 Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Report, Drug-Resistant Gonorrhea, HIV Content Syndication PDF – Mobile
- May – June 2017: Syphilis Call to Action, Hepatitis Elimination Strategy, #OldSchoolDASH Twitter Polaroid Series PDF – Mobile
- Previous Newsletters
To subscribe to CONNECTIONS, visit the NPIN Electronic Mailing Lists page.
- November 30, 2017 – World AIDS Day
- October 13, 2017 – National Latinx AIDS Awareness Day
- October 4, 2017 – National DIS Recognition Day
- September 27, 2017 – National Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- Previous Letters
- Page last reviewed: November 30, 2017
- Page last updated: November 30, 2017
- Content source: