Discover the latest news, information, and announcements about the work of the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. Read the latest Connections newsletters, Dear Colleague Letters, follow social media, or check the latest on the newsroom site.
- January – February 2019: HIV Surveillance Report; Advance Molecular Detection (AMD); Hepatitis State Prevalence Paper PDFCdc-pdf – Mobile
- November – December 2018: Hepatitis C Prevalence; STD Surveillance Report 2017; Special Issue on Monitoring Health Disparities PDFCdc-pdf – Mobile
- September – October 2018: New Act Against AIDS Initiative; Hepatitis B Virus Treatment Access; Transforming Health Web site PDFCdc-pdf – Mobile
To subscribe to CONNECTIONS, visit the NPIN Electronic Mailing ListsExternal page.
- March 10, 2019 – National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- February 6, 2019 – National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- November 30, 2018 – World AIDS Day
- October 12, 2018 – National Latinx* AIDS Awareness Day
- World AIDS Day – December 1 – Unite in the fight against HIV
- NCHHSTP Connections e-Newsletter – Hepatitis National Progress Report and other stories
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance Injection Drug Use – 20 U.S. Cities, 2015 – HIV Infection, Risk, Prevention, and Testing Behaviors among Persons Who Inject DrugsCdc-pdf