Discover the latest news, information, and announcements about the work of the National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. Read the latest Connections newsletters, Dear Colleague Letters, follow social media, or check the latest on the newsroom site.
- March – April 2019: World TB Day 2019; Estimated HIV Incidence and Prevalence in the United States 2010-2016; New Personal Stories of Tuberculosis Survivors PDFpdf icon – Mobile
- January – February 2019: HIV Surveillance Report; Advance Molecular Detection (AMD); Hepatitis State Prevalence Paper PDFpdf icon – Mobile
- November – December 2018: Hepatitis C Prevalence; STD Surveillance Report 2017; Special Issue on Monitoring Health Disparities PDFpdf icon – Mobile
To subscribe to CONNECTIONS, visit the NPIN Electronic Mailing Listsexternal icon page.
- May 14, 2019 – Hepatitis Awareness Month
- April 17, 2019 – National Transgender HIV Testing Day
- April 9, 2019 – National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day
- March 10, 2019 – National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- World AIDS Day – December 1 – Unite in the fight against HIV
- NCHHSTP Connections e-Newsletter – Hepatitis National Progress Report and other stories
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance Injection Drug Use – 20 U.S. Cities, 2015 – HIV Infection, Risk, Prevention, and Testing Behaviors among Persons Who Inject Drugspdf icon