The National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (NCHHSTP) consists of five divisions and an Office of the Director.
The divisions are:
- Division of Adolescent and School Health
- Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention
- Division of STD Prevention
- Division of Tuberculosis Elimination
- Division of Viral Hepatitis
NCHHSTP’s divisions each have their identified disease-specific objectives and strategies that support essential public health services with a comprehensive portfolio of programmatic goals and activities. The programs are structured to deliver integrated approaches to prevention, including surveillance, behavioral and biomedical interventions, diagnostic tools, and linkage to care.
Division-specific strategic plans, as available:
- Page last reviewed: May 24, 2016
- Page last updated: May 24, 2016
- Content source: National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention